Your Internet Service Providers (ISPs) can see everything you do online. They can track things like which websites you visit, how long you spend on them, the content you watch, the device you're using, and your geographic location.
Google can see additional (google analytics) what you do at work, at holidays, on your other devices, your Mail contenct (if using gmail), your location and the locations you are search for. Know exactly who you are. Knows it anyway if you use your clearname anywhere in the web.
Facebook knows what you share and the people you interact with on Facebook and on your Phone (Whatsapp, Sim-Contacts).
It is always up to you, if you feed the datacrawlers like Facebook, Google, Apple or Microsoft. It is NOT about, if you are using them. It is always about how you use them.
Following this steps these Datacrawlers arent able to catch you directly.
- Go at least to another country
- Buy a Tablet/Smartphone with Simcard Slot against cash
- Organice a anonymous bought simcard with some Data. (sent someone random for buying).
- Go Online, get an Emailadress like GMX or Google (Feel free to use the Simcard as 2nd Factor)
- Go Online, get an Paypal Account (Feel free to use the Simcard as 2nd Factor)
- Sell something random against cash in the local ebay (alike) store for getting cash at paypal.
- Open a VPN provider Account, use your new email account, pay with paypal for x years in front.
- Connect with VPN, set App to "Internet only with VPN connect". Set the country to the country you are currently in.
- Now you can open Accouts on Social Media and feel free to use your simcard to authenticate. Set any accounts to verify by email afterwards
- Buy a Google/Apple Prepaid Store Valuecard against cash
- Open an Account for beeing able to use the Appstore, use the Valuecard
- Optain the Tor Browser.
- Optain any Apps who may use Simcard verify you like to use (only for services who are not able to be done by Tor browser directly (no social media).
- Use this tablet only for new Accounts. Not once you can login to your normal eMail account, not once you can add contacts out of your real life.
- throw the simcard away, discable simcardslot and use wifi - with that tablet and just wifi using vpn.
- Use only Tor Browsing and anonmous browser settings. Newer login to Email on the same device, otherwise google will catch you, without your exact data (what is not necessary to abuse you (rewatch social dilemma).
- You can optain prepaid creditcards in severall countrys. You can even use Apple, Netflix, Cloud Services and so on - pretty anonymous.